United States Postal Service (USPS) Delays.
SERVICE ALERT FROM USPS
Please note that we continue to experience delays with the United States Postal Service (USPS) deliveries & many packages are still delayed.
Some things to note:
- Unfortunately the postal service is experiencing historic shipping volumes due to COVID-19. Many packages are taking weeks to arrive to their destinations and unfortunately the situation is impacting millions of customers and small businesses like ours.
- Once you receive your email that your package is on its way, please allow approximately 5 days for the status to be updated within USPS' system. Your status may say "pre-shipment" but the package has been sent to USPS.
- Packages are experiencing longer than usual transit times once in the postal system. Please note that we are unable to provide any additional information apart from the information provided by the Postal Service tracking page.
- To see the latest status of your delivery please track directly via the USPS Tracking page using the tracking number provided in your shipment confirmation email.
-We are unable to notify customers of changes in delivery dates as these estimates are provided by the shipping carriers. The tracking number and information provided by the carriers that you receive will advise as to any changes on their end.
-If the tracking status of your package has not been updated on USPS' site for about 5 Business Days you may initiate a package search directly with the USPS at the following link -
8360 West Oakland Park Blvd,
Sunrise, FL 33351
- If you receive an email that your order has been delivered but you have not received your package, please click on the tracking number in the email to track directly on USPS' website. Their site will give more information on the exact location of the delivery.
Please check your front porch, back door, garage area and mail area. The package may also have been left in a shared mailbox/reception area. Also ask your neighbors if they may have received it for you. If your package still hasn't turned up in 2 more days, please contact us.
USPS may have also attempted delivery but was unable to. The package may be available at your Post Office for collection.
You may schedule a re-delivery online here:
For USPS deliveries, you may also enter your tracking number in the link below to track:
Hi Sherina, Can you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipment emails are sent once the order is shipped, but may end up in your spam/junk folder. July’s box was mailed a few days late due to delayed shipments coming out of Trinidad. You can always email us or send a message on our website & we would look into it for you. Thanks!
Hi Callaloo Box :
I do not receive emails anymore notifying me when my package is ready for delivery….so I cannot track my order ..
And I’m still waiting for this month’s box ..what’s really going on??
Received my first order today! Packaged with Love and class! Thanks so much. Will certainly purchase again and refer friends and family!
Leave a comment